This photo was from my produce shopping trip this past Friday. It's now Saturday and this is what I've done with them so far:
- Dinner - Cod and cauliflower cakes with string beans and onions (family ate the red potatoes - NOT SCD)
- Breakfast - bananas and grapes (it's grape season and they taste wonderful)
- Salad - lettuce, carrots, lemons, red cabbage
- Lunch - Stewed Zucchini, garlic and onions topped with lemon and parsley to go along with some sea bass - yummy!
- Dinner - Basil pesto on "spiralized" zucchini
- Snacking - more bananas, more grapes, tangelos, strawberries, plum, apples
- Vegetable juice - carrots, beet greens, celery and apple
Here is what I'm planning:
- Spinach salad with red onions a bit of cucumbers, avocados and perhaps a few strawberries
- Freezing the remaining strawberries to use in fruit smoothies
- Making sauerkraut using red cabbage
- Slowly bake or pan cooking the green cabbage with onions and Poblano peppers
- More juicing - my favorite is carrots, kale and apple
- Dehydrate the mangoes - they become like candy!
- Another salad with thinly sliced beets -- or should I slow bake them to absolute sweetness?
- And finally the mushrooms? Hmm...normally I would eat with scrambled eggs, but I think I will saute them and put into a vegetable wrap with the red peppers.
I guess that will be it. Yes, these were all meals that I have eaten or will eat within 2 days. By Monday, it may all be gone - I think I should really focus on growing more in my garden.